⒈ protein utilization rate is high, the apparent digestibility of the growth pig to YC protein is 89.3%, the layer is 91.1%.
⒉ improve production performance, can effectively promote growth, increase the daily weight, feed remuneration and reproductive performance.
⒊ reduces the feed cost, can replace most or all fishmeal in the ration, can reduce the cost 40-100 yuan/ton.
⒋ safety, no salmonella and other harmful bacteria, the human, livestock and shrimp species non-toxic, harmless, no environmental pollution and cross-contamination. ⒌ performance is stable, added in powder, granular and premix properties are very stable, good fluidity, no electrostatic adsorption, can withstand stomach acid and granulating high temperature, high living bacteria rate.
- Brief Introduction Of Low Sugar Yeast
- The Division Reason Of Low-sugar Yeast
- The Cultivation Method Of Low-sugar Yeast
- The Use Of Yeast
- Introduction To Feed Yeast
- General Situation Of Feed Yeast
- Raw Materials And Strains Of Feed Yeast
- Production Process Of Feed Yeast
- Composition And Application Of Feed Yeast
- Identification Of The True And False Of Feed Yeast
- Solutions Of The U.S. Increased Importing Tariff
- Inspection Of Goods Before Shipment At Port
- The Global Yeast Market Will Reach $5.1 Billion...
- Yeast Industry Overview Analysis Of 2017
- The Emphasis On Yeast Feed Will Be A Global Trend
- Unique Natural Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Found I...
- Chinese Scientists Have Found That Beer Yeast M...
- The Basic Research Of Yeast Feed Needs To Be St...
- New Advances In Yeast Research