Yeast feed is a kind of protein feed made from industrial waste water and waste residue. Because yeast is single-cell microorganism, feed yeast is single-cell protein feed.
Feed yeast is high in protein and low in fat, and fiber and ash content depend on yeast source. In amino acids, lysine content is high and methionine is low. Yeast powder is rich in B vitamins, low in calcium and high in phosphorus and potassium.
The effects of feed yeasts were affected by livestock species, diet type and yeast species. The application proportion of yeast in daily food should not be too high, otherwise, it will affect the palatability of daily food, destroy the balance of amino acids in daily food, increase cost and reduce animal production performance. At present, most of the "feed yeast" circulating in the market is produced by solid-state fermentation. It is based on plant protein feed such as corn protein powder, which is fermented by yeast after inoculation. The real yeast protein content in this product is low, and most of the protein still exists in the form of plant protein. Its protein quality is poor, so it should be differentiated from feed yeast when used.
Dalian Xinghe Yeast Co.,Ltd professionally produce and supply low sugar instant dry yeast, high sugar instant dry yeast, active feed dry yeast, inactive feed dry yeast, and brewer yeast powder for feed. Meanwhile, we also provide service of OEM, marketing assistance, and technical support. Any inquiry or requirement, please feel free to contact us.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The name and introduction of brewer's Yeast powder
- Principle of reducing beer yeast powder
- Wine Yeast Powder Diet eating method
- Beer Yeast powder and beauty
- Homemade Beer Yeast Powder mask
- Beer yeast powder and diabetes mellitus
- Beer Yeast powder and cancer
- Beer yeast powder and high pressure
- Beer yeast powder and anti-aging
- Beer yeast powder and liver protection
- Production of Active Dry Yeast
- Production Conditions of Yeast
- Baker's Yeast Flavoring
- How to Ferment with Dry Yeast
- The Function of Yeast Tablets
- Which is better, yeast or baking powder
- Introduction of Brewer Yeast Powder
- Principle of losing weight by beer yeast powder
- How To Eat Brewer Yeast Powder
- Model Application of Yeast