Fermentation is the process of making a large amount of carbon dioxide gas in the dough. During cooking, the carbon dioxide is heated to expand and the pasta becomes soft and delicious.
The main condition that can affect yeast reproduction is temperature.Generally, the most appropriate temperature is between 25 and 30 degrees. If the temperature is too low, the yeast will be difficult to ferment, and if the temperature is too high, the yeast will die.
Of course, in addition to the temperature, yeast can also be affected by water osmotic pressure. In the baker training, we can learn that the water in the dough will affect the fermentation speed.
In general, flour with high protein content is due to its strong water-absorbing ability, and osmotic pressure is due to the fact that the dough contains more salt and sugar. When osmotic pressure is too high, it will make the yeast seep out of the cytoplasm and cause the yeast cannot survive. Generally speaking, the sugar content is also crucial for yeast fermentation, so it is very important to hold it properly.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The name and introduction of brewer's Yeast powder
- Principle of reducing beer yeast powder
- Wine Yeast Powder Diet eating method
- Beer Yeast powder and beauty
- Homemade Beer Yeast Powder mask
- Beer yeast powder and diabetes mellitus
- Beer Yeast powder and cancer
- Beer yeast powder and high pressure
- Beer yeast powder and anti-aging
- Beer yeast powder and liver protection
- Mooncakes and Instant Dry Yeast
- Difference between Baking Powder and Instant Dr...
- Low Sugar and High Sugar Instant Dy Yeast
- The Cell Morphology of Yeast
- The Reproductive Mode of Yeast
- The Life Cycle of Yeast
- The Sequence Composition of Yeast
- The Growth Condition of Yeast
- The Sequence Determination of Yeast
- The Gene of Yeast