The process of liquid fermentation includes the preparation of medium, yeast propagation, yeast separation, enrichment and drying processes. Yeast breeding needs to have suitable medium (such as certain sugar concentration and nitrogen, phosphorus and other salts) and breeding conditions (such as temperature, PH, oxygen). Within a certain temperature range, the yeast growth rate increases with the temperature increases (for example, 28 ℃ is faster than 13 ℃). Usually the temperature with 28~38℃, ph 3.5~5.5 suitable. Oxygen is generally used to solve the air method. The larger the air volume or the greater the contact surface between the air and the fermentation liquid, the more favorable the fermentation, the higher the sugar concentration. Usually, the propagation of the fungus is carried out in the continuous fermentation cylinder, the yeast is separated and condensed by high speed centrifuge, and can be condensed by chemical condensation method. Drying commonly used drum dryer or spray dryer.
- Brief Introduction Of Low Sugar Yeast
- The Division Reason Of Low-sugar Yeast
- The Cultivation Method Of Low-sugar Yeast
- The Use Of Yeast
- Introduction To Feed Yeast
- General Situation Of Feed Yeast
- Raw Materials And Strains Of Feed Yeast
- Composition And Application Of Feed Yeast
- Product Characteristics Of Feed Yeast
- Identification Of The True And False Of Feed Yeast
- Solutions Of The U.S. Increased Importing Tariff
- Inspection Of Goods Before Shipment At Port
- The Global Yeast Market Will Reach $5.1 Billion...
- Yeast Industry Overview Analysis Of 2017
- The Emphasis On Yeast Feed Will Be A Global Trend
- Unique Natural Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Found I...
- Chinese Scientists Have Found That Beer Yeast M...