The composition of yeast is related to the strain and culture condition. Generally contains protein 40~65%, fat 1~8%, carbohydrate 25~40%, Ash 6~9%, of which there are about 20 kinds of amino acids. Lysine, tryptophan, which is less in grain, is rich in yeast, especially when methionine is added, ammonia is about 30% higher than soybean. The yeast's calorific value is equivalent to beef, and because it is rich in B vitamins, it is often used as a dietary supplement to protein and vitamins. For the breeding of pigs, cattle, chickens, ducks, mink fish, can receive enhanced physique, reduce disease, weight gain, egg production and milk production and other good economic results.
- Brief Introduction Of Low Sugar Yeast
- The Division Reason Of Low-sugar Yeast
- The Cultivation Method Of Low-sugar Yeast
- The Use Of Yeast
- Introduction To Feed Yeast
- General Situation Of Feed Yeast
- Raw Materials And Strains Of Feed Yeast
- Production Process Of Feed Yeast
- Product Characteristics Of Feed Yeast
- Identification Of The True And False Of Feed Yeast
- Solutions Of The U.S. Increased Importing Tariff
- Inspection Of Goods Before Shipment At Port
- The Global Yeast Market Will Reach $5.1 Billion...
- Yeast Industry Overview Analysis Of 2017
- The Emphasis On Yeast Feed Will Be A Global Trend
- Unique Natural Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Found I...
- Chinese Scientists Have Found That Beer Yeast M...
- The Basic Research Of Yeast Feed Needs To Be St...