Yeast extract, now referred to as powdery yeast extract in China, was also known as yeast extract before unification.Tupu yeast extract is rich in complete protein, balanced essential amino acids, B vitamins, nucleotides, trace elements, etc. It is the most ideal biological culture base material and the main raw material in the fermentation industry. Its efficiency is equivalent to 8 times of yeast, which can greatly improve the production rate of bacteria species and the yield of fermentation products.According to the provisions of the Chinese pharmacopoeia, yeast extract is a pure natural product made of a brownish yellow soluble paste (yeast extract) or a light yellow powder (yeast extract), which is made by using fresh yeast emulsion autolysis, enzymolysis, separation, concentration and other modern high and new biological technologies.
1. Rich in nutrients, fully meeting the growth and metabolic needs of microorganisms.
2. Complete degradation of nutrients can effectively improve the growth and metabolism of microorganisms.
3. The solution is clear and transparent with light color, which is conducive to clean production and product extraction.
4. Stable product quality and high cost performance make it a wise choice for laboratory research to turn to industrial application.
High nitrogen type TPJG703H
Refined high nitrogen TPJG703MH low nitrogen TPJG703ML
Dalian Xinghe Yeast Co.,Ltd professionally produce and supply low sugar instant dry yeast, high sugar instant dry yeast, active feed dry yeast, inactive feed dry yeast, and brewer yeast powder for feed. Meanwhile, we also provide service of OEM, marketing assistance, and technical support. Any inquiry or requirement, please feel free to contact us.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The name and introduction of brewer's Yeast powder
- Principle of reducing beer yeast powder
- Wine Yeast Powder Diet eating method
- Beer Yeast powder and beauty
- Homemade Beer Yeast Powder mask
- Beer yeast powder and diabetes mellitus
- Beer Yeast powder and cancer
- Beer yeast powder and high pressure
- Beer yeast powder and anti-aging
- Beer yeast powder and liver protection
- Knowledge of Yeast Polysaccharide
- Yeast in Feed Industry
- What is Yeast Feed
- Production of Active Dry Yeast
- Production Conditions of Yeast
- Baker's Yeast Flavoring
- How to Ferment with Dry Yeast
- The Function of Yeast Tablets
- Which is better, yeast or baking powder
- Introduction of Brewer Yeast Powder