(1) Yeast is rich in many minerals and trace elements, such as calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, selenium, chromium, manganese and so on.Selenium is one of the essential trace elements in human body.Anti-aging, anti-tumor, prevention of arteriosclerosis, prevention of keshan disease, kashin-beck disease, detoxification and improvement of skin immunity are the only known trace elements related to antiviral mutation.Chromium is also one of the essential trace elements in human body. Lack of chromium can lead to weight loss, peripheral neuritis, impaired clearance of glucose in plasma, etc.In addition, yeast can enrich trace elements in yeast cells through biochemical reaction through the salt in the culture medium, so that trace elements can transform from inorganic state to organic state and improve bioavailability.Generally up to 37%, reduce toxicity and improve safety.Therefore, the targeted production is rich in calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, iodine, selenium, chromium, manganese and other trace elements of yeast powder, through the appropriate formula made into granules, it agent and other as health products.
(2) yeast can be further processed as functional yeast for nutritional and health food by using modern biotechnology.With the appearance of high-quality selenium, chromium, magnesium, zinc and germanium-rich yeast, the application value of yeast in nutrition and health food is being gradually explored and fully utilized.Because of its mineral and microelement content and higher biological utilization, natural safety is regarded as a valuable nutrition and health food.However, due to the high production technology and cost, the consumers mainly focus on the high-income.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The name and introduction of brewer's Yeast powder
- Principle of reducing beer yeast powder
- Wine Yeast Powder Diet eating method
- Beer Yeast powder and beauty
- Homemade Beer Yeast Powder mask
- Beer yeast powder and diabetes mellitus
- Beer Yeast powder and cancer
- Beer yeast powder and high pressure
- Beer yeast powder and anti-aging
- Beer yeast powder and liver protection
- Minerals and Trace Elements in Yeast 1
- Minerals and Trace Elements in Yeast 2
- Yeast Biotechnology
- New Safe Seasoning Ingredients
- Long-term Consumption of Yeast
- Yeast Protein for Elderly People
- Knowledge about Yeast
- Function of Yeast
- Easting yeast is not harmful but good to your h...
- The Yeast Model Should be Highly Homologous