The Glutathione is the ultifunctional peptide in yeast. It is a type of antioxidant that can protect the sulfydryl and hemoglobin from being destroyed by oxidant. It can clean up the free radical and polluted environment in the body, and improve the health. Glutathione also have the function of protecting the immune system and detoxification. Salimincn and Vinko reported that the GSH percentage of rat is increased after 3 weeks’ endurance training. It was also reported that, after practicing, the GSH in muscle will increase by 50%. The hemoglobin and oxidation resistance will be increased too. When sportsmen have the best performance, hemoglobin are all over 15g. Therefore, the hemoglobin content is the most important indicator to sportsmen. GSH can improve one's physical power. It is the food that can provide health and vitality.
(Looked from the process of talking about the function of GSH in this article, good sportsmen in the world are perhaps from people who usually eat yeast. Long distance race, football, basket ball, and other sports, etc. Asiatic, especially Chinese don’t usually eat food fermented by yeast, but eat more dietary alkali, soda powder, and baking powder. This may be the reason why we are not good at those sports which require good endurance.) It’s just my interesting personal analysis for reference.
---To be continued
Related Industry Knowledge
- The name and introduction of brewer's Yeast powder
- Principle of reducing beer yeast powder
- Wine Yeast Powder Diet eating method
- Beer Yeast powder and beauty
- Homemade Beer Yeast Powder mask
- Beer yeast powder and diabetes mellitus
- Beer Yeast powder and cancer
- Beer yeast powder and high pressure
- Beer yeast powder and anti-aging
- Beer yeast powder and liver protection
- Glutathione in Yeast (2)
- The Enzyme System of Yeast
- Difference Between Dry Yeast and Fresh Yeast
- How to Store the Instant Dry Yeast
- Basic Knowledge of Dry Yeast when Baking Bread
- Mooncakes and Instant Dry Yeast
- Difference between Baking Powder and Instant Dr...
- Low Sugar and High Sugar Instant Dy Yeast
- The Cell Morphology of Yeast
- The Reproductive Mode of Yeast