When bread yeast is added to the dough, it begins to grow and multiply at the right temperature.It first USES the simple sugars and sucrose in the dough to produce CO2 gas and various fermentation products.As yeast grows and ferments, amylase in flour converts starch in flour into maltose.The increase of maltose provided available nutrients for further growth and fermentation of yeast.Yeasts themselves secrete maltose and sucrase, which are decomposed into monosaccharides for utilization.Yeast USES these sugars and other nutrients for aerobic respiration and anaerobic respiration successively to produce CO2, ethanol, aldosterone, lactic acid and other substances.
The resulting CO2 gas, which is trapped by the gluten in the dough, does not escape and stays in the dough, causing the dough to expand gradually.When baking bread, because the CO2 in the dough expands and escapes, the bread is filled with air holes, forming a spongy shape.Fermentation produces ethanol, aldosterone and lactic acid and other substances to form a good flavor of bread.
Dalian Xinghe Yeast Co.,Ltd professionally produce and supply low sugar instant dry yeast, high sugar instant dry yeast, active feed dry yeast, inactive feed dry yeast, and brewer yeast powder for feed. Meanwhile, we also provide service of OEM, marketing assistance, and technical support. Any inquiry or requirement, please feel free to contact us.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The name and introduction of brewer's Yeast powder
- Principle of reducing beer yeast powder
- Wine Yeast Powder Diet eating method
- Beer Yeast powder and beauty
- Homemade Beer Yeast Powder mask
- Beer yeast powder and diabetes mellitus
- Beer Yeast powder and cancer
- Beer yeast powder and high pressure
- Beer yeast powder and anti-aging
- Beer yeast powder and liver protection
- Property Indication of Bread Yeast
- Types of Bread Yeast in Market
- The Production Process of Bread Yeast
- Features That Bread Yeast Should Have
- Difference Between Bread Yeast and Steamed Bread
- Selection and Breeding of Bread Yeast
- Production Method of Yeast
- Yeast Two-hybrid System
- Basic Idea of Yeast Two-hybrid
- Structure Principle of Yeast Two-hybrid